- Direction – Baku-Aktau-Baku
- Distance – 253 marine miles
- Traffic capacity – 2 mln. tons
- Time of ferry travelling – 18 h.
- Time of ships’ processing – 8-10 h.
- Ferry’s storage capacity – 54 rail cars
- Restrictions on ship draft – 5,1 meters
- Main cargo classification – oil products, consumer goods, grains, mineral fertilizers
A permanent ferry service is established between the ports of Aktau and Baku (Azerbaijan). Railway ferries and RoRo ships transport oil products, consumer goods, grain and fertilizers, covering 253 marine miles for 18-20 hours. The ferries can accommodate up to 54 rail cars and 35 heavy trucks.