Aktau Sea Port (Kazakhstan) is located on the east coast of the Caspian Sea at the intersection of several international transport corridors, thereby providing the transportation of dry cargo, crude oil and oil products from east to west, from north to south and back in the direction of Iran, Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, 12 months a year and 24 hours a day.
Aktau port today:
- Is included in the group of “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy” company
- Is included in the state program NURLY ZHOL
- Works in collaboration with DP World company
- Is a link in the “New Silk Road” project
- Diversifies its activities by developing through transportation, including container transportation
- Is a participant of the Trans-Caspian International Transit (TCIT)
- Is a member of the International Association of Ports and Harbours (IAPH).